STOP WHAT YOU’RE BUILDING AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!
Would you like to have your creation included in LEGO Worlds? Show the world your creative skills and have the LEGO Master Builders at TT Games review your model. The best model will be entered into a future content update! You could even get your name in the credits!
How to Enter
To enter, simply provide a build that can be exported as a single model using the in-game export tool, and start a thread in the Creative Corner, with the Title; ‘Competition Entry – YOUR MODEL NAME’.
Provide us with a collection of screenshots of your model in game, be sure to catch it at its best angle! You may wish to include a little story to go with it, or maybe even a short guide on what it took to build your masterpiece, but it’s not necessary for us to take a look at your work.
The builds themselves need to be no larger than 96 Studs Wide x 96 Studs Long x 256 Tiles High. This is the largest size the Export tool allows in DX11. Please note that the DX9 has a maximum size of 48x48x128. However, size isn’t everything, and creativity is key!
- The competition will run from Friday 19th June until Monday 29th June.
- Builds must be unique creations not related to any franchises or IP’s.
- The builds must be no larger than 96x96x256 studs
- All TT Games Judge decisions are final
- Winners will be contacted by one of the Dev team from the meet the team post to arrange model transferring. Please do not share any personal information with anyone. The Dev team will not ask you for any personal information.
- Models may be slightly edited upon review by TT Games if chosen for inclusion in the game.
- No WB, TT Games or LEGO employees may enter the competition.
Creative Corner can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/332310/discussions/5/
Good luck and get building!